Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun in San Pedro

This past weekend was the TEFL party for many of my new friends, so I just had to attend another one. The theme was the 80's, though teacher dressed in drag. On left, from L-R are Kaitlin, Jaci, Marcella, Heather, and teacher Natalie (all in the TEFL class that came after my own)




Me and Jaci after she beat me in the limbo contest (it wasnt fair, she was a gymnast)

Me and Heather






me and Jayme's Tico friend Alvaro (I dont know who the guy in the scarf is)



















Tica train to a karaoke bar in San Pedro













Singing "total eclipse of the heart"- me, Natalie, Heather, Jaci











Superstition

















Ridin' the tica train to the karaoke bar





















4 ticos and a mexican (well, she's actually from California)







Kaitlin's last night- we'll miss you








Enrique and Jessica (Ticos)















Kaitlin's last night dinner party- L-R Jaci, Derrick, Natalie, Marcella, Katia, Kaitlin, Heather, me










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers