Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monteverde Cloud Forest




Jessie and I hiking in the Monteverde Reserve Cloud forest!






We survived!


Jessie with Flor in helmet

So after my most exciting job interview in Coronado for an elementary English teacher position ( I got it as long as they can get me a work visa!) I headed out to Monteverde to the Rainforest with my old roomates Jeff and Jessica, their friend from school Michelle, and their friend from Argentina Juan. The first day we were there we went for the EXTREMO ZIPLINE CANOPY TOUR! It was awesome...there were 14 ziplines in all, including one rapelling and one tarzan swing. Very fun, and some of the best views I've gotten yet in Costa Rica!











Me as tarzan! (none of the others girls would do this one)- lucky for me I went first, and really had no choice when teh Tico pushed me off the platform!


























Michelle Me and Michelle- it was windy going across the valley so we had to go together so we could make it!






















Weeeeee! Thats me!


























Me and Jeff














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers